Wednesday 18 May 2011

Ryan: Hi laura, the scene file for summer is up on adrive, the file name is 'SUMMER_FINAL'. We've only got a few weeks left and we really need to crack on with animation, we would ideally like it to be finished in no more than 5 days if that's possible, thanks.

Laura: Tomorrow is my only day off. I'm at work Saturday, Sunday and Monday, but I'll try my best to get it done asap.

Karen: Ekkkkk oh man.. That sucks, i duno what to do, we really wont have any time to animate and render everything in less than like two weeks, we may have to see if someone else can do it.

Laura: It's only really her blendshapes that need doing. A colleague is off sick at work, and I also really need the money. As well as all the other crap that I have to do for my project. I'll sit down tomorrow and work on nothin but Summer, so hopefully, I'll get her done then. Her controls will be exactly the same as Pandy's, maybe with slightly different names. But yeah, I'm a bit overworked this week and next.

Karen: I know you have your own work to do as well as earn money, its a stressful time at the minute for everyone.

Laura: You haven't had any problems with him, have you? Let me know if you do, and I'll get it sorted, okay?

Karen: None yet, it was impossible to do a walk cycle on him though, but thats coz his legs aren't long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment