Monday 31 January 2011

Hello crew!!!!! Ryan has informed me some things but i still a little unclear. So karl, are you still doing the facial rigging or is Laura now going to take on all the rigging? I don't expect for Laura to suddenly join us and help us do loads of work unless that is fine with you Laura.

I am getting on with the rest of summer to try and finish her off as she still has things that need sorting out. Then i shall get straight on with Pandy.

We shall sort out a list of the props that are mostly used in each shot to help you out Karl.

And James, once Ryan has sorted out some rough texturing on the tree house, we can play around with lighting.

Let me know if there is anything wrong or if you need my help with anything, this term is going to about knuckling down.

Laura: I'm cool with rigging everything. :) I'm rigging and animating for Joe's project, so I'm not particularly doing anything at the moment except photoshop and stuff right now anyway. ^^

James: yep :D and if you neeed ne animating done i still have a whole folder to fill :D lol im sorted for the rest of my folders but have nothing for this one

Me: Ok well once i have summer sorted then i shall pass her on to you, my character modeling is not the greatest though, so i hope it will be good enough to rig.

Ok well i know that ryan is missing animating for the folder too, so we shall have to see what karl and i can come up with you for guys to animate.

I have nothing for my technique folder, so i need to find something for that.

James:oh yer mike came up to me a while after you guys left and asked were you went lol so he wants you to come in next mon there was an email just now.cool you have windy trees aswell dnt you in this so theres some animating there right? thats quite a bit to do prob makeing trees look like there blowing. You could do some of the lighting and rendering... there is more to rendering than just pressing the rener button lol so you could make all the layers n passes for that n then make it ready for renderfarm n do the diagnostics makeing shore it all ok :D

No comments:

Post a Comment